-
-
5 Comments
-
-
-
I told my parents to avoid it. Didn’t listen. My mom had a bels palsy attack immediately after both rounds of the shot. #poison
-
-
-
-
Pensacola, FL – police bought these yesterday at a "gun buyback" event. Once he demonstrated that they worked they paid him $200 each #2A pic.twitter.com/1X9qBEBNbP
— Mike ░▒▓█ マイケル (@northexpedition) March 22, 2021
Now he has money to buy a real one.
-
You think the RNC will understand how pissed at them I am? Doubt it, but I left a love letter inside, didn’t fill out the survey either.
-
Found The General Lee at Big Muddy today. Busy weekend. See y’all at the Gun Show tomorrow.
3 Comments -
-
The looks you get when you tell people you bought your ETH bag for less than $100/ETH. I can’t help being a genius, but I was telling EVERYONE to buy a year ago. Should have listened to me. 🤷🏽♂️
Still not entirely too late, BTFD.
-
-
The Hamburg Syndrome. A german movie from 1979 which almost describes verbatim what is occurring in our world today.
-
If I’m not stacking sats I’m stacking brass. Mission accomplished at this weekend’s Gun show.
-
-
-
Here late tonight setting up for the gun show. Going to be a big one… 530 tables!
-
What in the actual 🤬
-
-
Garuda is
feeling Happyhttps://www.wnd.com/2021/03/top-filmmakers-dropping-bomb-major-biden-scandal/
This makes me smile.
1 Comment -
You ever look at someone and think “How in the actual fuck did you live long enough to survive the ‘pandemic’ and still be this braindead?”
You might not wanna ban straws because you’re 2 brain cells away from needing one to eat.
I’m a seditionist for wanting to dump these sharts off in a turd world country and cut off the umbilical c…Read More
1 Comment - Load More Posts


















Bravo!!
It seems people are more scared of the vaccines than the sickness itself at the moment.