-
1 Comment
-
I only know what I know.
Must keep in context, I am a Mother. My focus is the family things. This is do know, I like my right to have guns. I like my right to vote for who I want. I like my right to be with who I chose. I like my right to educate myself how I see fit. I like my right to hunt for my food. I like my right to grow my own food. I…Read More -
I got a beautiful dream catcher at the gun show in Saint Charles! Bringfacts got tons of ammunition he had been searching for! My daughter and I got other goodies too 😏
4 Comments -
-
-
1 Comment
-
-
The Hamburg Syndrome. A german movie from 1979 which almost describes verbatim what is occurring in our world today.
-
What food places in the Lincoln Co, Warren Co., Montgomery Co, or St. Charles Co. are locally owned and operated and sell Velveeta Cheese? I need at least 40 lbs and want to spend money locally if possible.
1 Comment -
-
Season 1 – Episode 1 – The Gun Show Show is officially launched! Check out the first episode where I focus on the exotic 12ga rounds I can find at the show! Like, subscribe and comment what you want to see me do next on the Youtube video!
-
-
My fuzzy children. One is feeding much better than the other. I believe in my fuzzy babies and I. 🙏
3 Comments -
-
Up early, coffee in hand, heading out the door to the big St. Charles Gun Show!
1 Comment -
- Load More Posts



















Keep them! Teach kiddos how to shot and pass them on down 😊