-
1 Comment
-
-
Ill be there Saturday. Im looking for a .44 magnum or larger handgun, or .45LC rifle or larger caliber. Because #science.
-
-
What in the actual 🤬
-
The squirrels are doing great 😊 Mommy is on a weird schedule now though. Excuse me if I’m crazier than usual! My sleep is vital and I’m not getting much 👀
-
-
-
12ga. tracer slug during the day through a thick haze of smoke – mid flight and impact
-
Garuda is
feeling Happyhttps://www.wnd.com/2021/03/top-filmmakers-dropping-bomb-major-biden-scandal/
This makes me smile.
1 Comment -
-
-
-
That slooooow-mo catches the slide on the .45 still ejecting the round while the explosion is already at that stage.
4 Comments-
-
Have you ever done tannerite? I’ve never done a fire extinguisher 🤔 lol I’ve done a pumpkin or two though 🎃
-
10 lbs of tannerite about 3 feet from me, and a few pounds of the knockoff (Hunters Exploding Target) just sitting here waiting for when Im ready to blow it up. The 10 lbs is reserved for a car (just waiting on a place big enough to blow it up)
This was a solid fire extinguisher. Took 2 rounds of .45 in the same spot to break the can. Dug the…Read More
-
-
-
2 Comments
-
- Load More Posts
















Bravo!! 





I have this pic on N2AA big screen at our table … 🤣🤣