-
-
-
Episode 2 of The Gun Show…Show! We found the cheapest new 12ga. I could find at the show, some .50bmg ammo and you can watch the results below
4 Comments-
Maybe rubber bands under the barrel against the forearm & stretch them back to the hammer spur? Redneck injunity!
-
Great idea, right now the machine shop I can use is backlogged heavily and cant get to fabbing me a new firing pin. Had a call about this today and have some stuff cooked up in the works. I WILL blow this gun up!
-
-
-
-
How far is Joe Biden going to stop the American people from seeing inside the Donna CBP facility?
Biden sent a political operative from DC to block our cameras and even threatened another senator to obstruct legitimate congressional oversight. pic.twitter.com/vHT2U7Nh1z
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) March 28, 2021
4 Comments -
1 Comment
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yes. Should have to click the tip emoji and you can tip ARMS Rewards to other members. I tipped you 1 AR on this comment. Planning on finishing testing the implementation next week.
-
I think what he is saying is that when he clicks SHOOT post it brought up TIP, which is not what is supposed to happen
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3 Comments
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Eric C Huddy
@ericchuddy
Drew Mathias
@drewmathias
TroyR
@troyr
Charley H
@charleyfal76251
2ACoin Developers
@2acoin
Stephen Davenport S.A.R.
@jhamr7
Hat
@hat4954
Barbara Boucher
@knifegal
Jake @ Motactical customs
@jakemotacticalcustoms
MAG Club
@magclub
GunGrove
@gungrove
Rixmech
@rixmech
Richard ASF
@asfrichard
kladkym
@kladkym
Wayne Caldwell
@blademaster
Prosper in Liberty
@libertyprosper
2ADiva2A
@lrobinette2a
MadisonLeighETH
@madisonleigheth
David Treibs
@sirdavid
Chris Ford
@fordchristopherx
Patriot Outdoors
@patriotoutdoors
Kyle Skipper
@brusheybill
BKoda827
@bkoda827
Wm Herrin
@wmherrin
Dora
@trigger
Groups
TGSS – The Gun Show Show
Public Group
Gun Show Groupies
Private Group
Forefathers Glory: The 1st Amendment
Public Group














Damn dude. That’s just plain awesome. I don’t have an eye for finding arrowheads at all.