-
Todays St. Charles Gun Show haul – 8mm mauser, 8mm tracers, hat, patch, shirt, and sausage – love food I find at the Gun Shows!
2 Comments -
Beautiful day at Indian Creek. Enjoying our new guns from Washington & St Charles gun shows.
1 Comment -
-
Here is an easy and valuable lesson for anyone new to crypto, knowing the difference between a famous content creator on YouTube and the numerous scammers who try to steal your crypto. ✔️
-
They called me a seditionist and I never looked back. If those pedos and Commies are the new America, I refuse to claim allegiance to your kind. And since I’m now a seditionist, and your enemy, why the fuck would you expect me to pay taxes to benefit your side in this war you created? Nah bitch, you owe me a refund because fuck telling you the t…Read More
1 Comment -
-
I’m proposing $2,000 monthly payments throughout the pandemic and for 3 months after, because rent and bills are still due during this crisis and people are going hungry. It’s that basic.
— Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) May 11, 2020
You’re trying to destroy the value of the USD. Its that basic.
3 Comments -
BREAKING: Biden calls for a ban on “assault weapons” and “high-capacity magazines” pic.twitter.com/U5VfqX28B4
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) March 23, 2021
3 Comments -
1 Comment
-
1 Comment
-
-
5 Comments
-
-
-
I told my parents to avoid it. Didn’t listen. My mom had a bels palsy attack immediately after both rounds of the shot. #poison
-
-
-
-
Pensacola, FL – police bought these yesterday at a "gun buyback" event. Once he demonstrated that they worked they paid him $200 each #2A pic.twitter.com/1X9qBEBNbP
— Mike ░▒▓█ マイケル (@northexpedition) March 22, 2021
Now he has money to buy a real one.
-
You think the RNC will understand how pissed at them I am? Doubt it, but I left a love letter inside, didn’t fill out the survey either.
-
Found The General Lee at Big Muddy today. Busy weekend. See y’all at the Gun Show tomorrow.
3 Comments -
-
1 Comment
-
I only know what I know.
Must keep in context, I am a Mother. My focus is the family things. This is do know, I like my right to have guns. I like my right to vote for who I want. I like my right to be with who I chose. I like my right to educate myself how I see fit. I like my right to hunt for my food. I like my right to grow my own food. I…Read More - Load More Posts



















Good to meet you!!