-
-
-
1 Comment
-
-
Ill be there Saturday. Im looking for a .44 magnum or larger handgun, or .45LC rifle or larger caliber. Because #science.
-
Here late tonight setting up for the gun show. Going to be a big one… 530 tables!
-
-
What in the actual 🤬
-
The squirrels are doing great 😊 Mommy is on a weird schedule now though. Excuse me if I’m crazier than usual! My sleep is vital and I’m not getting much 👀
-
-
-
12ga. tracer slug during the day through a thick haze of smoke – mid flight and impact
-
Garuda is
feeling Happyhttps://www.wnd.com/2021/03/top-filmmakers-dropping-bomb-major-biden-scandal/
This makes me smile.
1 Comment -
-
Hello Patriots!!! In doing lots of research, I’m just finding out that my great-grandfather (x6 generations ago) was Virginian, Stephen Davenport, a S.A.R. I couldn’t be more PROUD of him, and over 30+ of his/my relatives who fought in the American Revolution!!! I’m saddened & disgusted to feel that ALL of these Patriots from 1776, to…Read More
-
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Eric C Huddy
@ericchuddy
Drew Mathias
@drewmathias
TroyR
@troyr
Charley H
@charleyfal76251
2ACoin Developers
@2acoin
Stephen Davenport S.A.R.
@jhamr7
Hat
@hat4954
Barbara Boucher
@knifegal
Jake @ Motactical customs
@jakemotacticalcustoms
MAG Club
@magclub
GunGrove
@gungrove
Rixmech
@rixmech
Richard ASF
@asfrichard
kladkym
@kladkym
Wayne Caldwell
@blademaster
Prosper in Liberty
@libertyprosper
2ADiva2A
@lrobinette2a
MadisonLeighETH
@madisonleigheth
David Treibs
@sirdavid
Chris Ford
@fordchristopherx
Patriot Outdoors
@patriotoutdoors
Kyle Skipper
@brusheybill
BKoda827
@bkoda827
Wm Herrin
@wmherrin
Dora
@trigger
Groups
TGSS – The Gun Show Show
Public Group
Gun Show Groupies
Private Group
Forefathers Glory: The 1st Amendment
Public Group


















Bravo!! 

I have this pic on N2AA big screen at our table … 🤣🤣