-
If I’m not stacking sats I’m stacking brass. Mission accomplished at this weekend’s Gun show.
-
What food places in the Lincoln Co, Warren Co., Montgomery Co, or St. Charles Co. are locally owned and operated and sell Velveeta Cheese? I need at least 40 lbs and want to spend money locally if possible.
1 Comment -
-
Season 1 – Episode 1 – The Gun Show Show is officially launched! Check out the first episode where I focus on the exotic 12ga rounds I can find at the show! Like, subscribe and comment what you want to see me do next on the Youtube video!
-
-
-
My fuzzy children. One is feeding much better than the other. I believe in my fuzzy babies and I. 🙏
3 Comments -
-
Up early, coffee in hand, heading out the door to the big St. Charles Gun Show!
1 Comment -
-
-
1 Comment
-
-
Ill be there Saturday. Im looking for a .44 magnum or larger handgun, or .45LC rifle or larger caliber. Because #science.
-
Here late tonight setting up for the gun show. Going to be a big one… 530 tables!
-
-
The squirrels are doing great 😊 Mommy is on a weird schedule now though. Excuse me if I’m crazier than usual! My sleep is vital and I’m not getting much 👀
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Tony Wilson
@tlwilson
mike
@bikebum
Jim Wahl
@hjwahl
Jake
@snakub
Preston
@biowulfe
Mark T
@mark-tisinger-mt
Kbattle
@kbattle
codyaj1995
@codyaj1995
Drew Mathias
@drewmathias
Think Like An American
@tlaa
rachael
@rachael
Dandyandy
@andyk69
Sltydgx
@sltydgx
Charley H
@charleyfal76251
Enidwrangler
@enidwrangler
veteran73
@james73
Alvin
@alvinsyl
jimbo
@jimbo
Rixmech
@rixmech
Ashley
@stlheathenchefcc
kladkym
@kladkym
Freddyredd45
@butch8363498
MadisonLeighETH
@madisonleigheth
Kyle Skipper
@brusheybill
tanvir
@tanvirhasan
Groups
TGSS – The Gun Show Show
Public Group
Gun Show Groupies
Private Group
Forefathers Glory: The 1st Amendment
Public Group
About me

Garuda Tyrantclaw
Let's protect the 2nd amendment with the 1st amendment!
Cryptocurrency is in essence thought, transcribed on a computer screen and shared with others for the purpose of value creation. Cryptocurrency is the embodiment of the 1st amendment.




















Looks like you found them. The shoot should be glorious.