-
I have no idea how this mining works. Says connecting. Then ive looked at the get started, That didnt help me either.
10 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
That means you are mining. I can see you on the pool here. Your #5 on the pool currently with the address that starts with gunsUUr. Mine long enough, you’ll start seeing deposits in your wallet. Go here to see your current progress to be paid. https://pool.armsbook.com/ #worker_stats and enter your full wallet address which is:…Read More
-
-
-
-
@craigkelley tagging you in this post. Let’s discuss this over the weekend.
-
-
Hello, everyone! Brandon of MAGS invited us a few months ago at the Bentonville, AR gun show and we just wanted to try this out. If anyway has any tips it’d sure be appreciated since we’re new. Thank!
-
WTFII Firearms Sales manufactured before and after pictures of our milled 1911 lowers
-
-
-
-
-
I do not know about you all but I am so disgusted with all of the fraud and deception. Lets do something positive and send our president an encouraging card:
President Donald J Trump
C/O Mar-a-Lago
1100 S. Ocean blvd
Palm Beach Fl. 33480 -
“Don’t play into their hands, they want us to do something.
That will give them the excuse to do what they are waiting to do–clamp down on us with a totalitarian fist.” (said nobody in particular)That’s the line given to dissuade us from taking any sort of action besides voting and lobbying.
I would ask a question: If we don’t do…Read More
1 Comment -
If you’ve read 1984 then you’ll understand this. Trump is Goldstein. 🤯
-
When your whole life they laughed at you for being a conspiracy theorist, and now they call your conspiracies the new normal and get mad when you don’t comply.

2 Comments -
I Have a Mossberg 500, 20 gauge, camo, youth shotgun, with 3 chokes, butt extensions and a slug barrel. It’s Literally only been shot a couple of shells through it.
If interested send me a PM or text me at 4175930067 -
Inspiration was the Magnavox Odyssey, in PC form using 2021 aesthetics. Im personally not a fan of RGB but the masses are. Its not finished yet, but getting there!
-
I would encourage everyone to watch this 2 hour video and pass it on to all you know….
https://michaeljlindell.com/ -
How the deep state used swamp creature Bill Barr to sink Trump.
-
A domestic enemy of the USA had this to say:
John Brennan: Biden Admin Has “Laser-Like” Focus On “Insurgency Movements” Of Bigots, Racists, Libertarians
Former CIA Director John Brennan stated the Biden Administration’s response to domestic terrorism on MSNBC. Brennan highlighted several groups that are part of this threat.
BRENNAN:…Read More
-
Heading to the gun show in Farmington to see what kinda trouble we can get into. Looking to pick up some new toys.
-
Sometimes Trump was cringe to watch during a speech. He is a very confident person, and not always the best speaker. But I just attempted to watch a recent Biden speech and…hes going senile. I mean its quite clear to listen to his speech patterns, the thoughts lost, redirected – its nuts. This is Hillary level of forgetfulness or more. I…Read More
1 Comment - Load More Posts
















Do you have multiple browser windows open?