-
-
I was hoping to offer this resolution at my County Executive Committee meeting next month. I think I sent a copy to all the other members, but no one has responded, so maybe something went wrong. In any event, here it is, and I would be interested to hear anyone’s response.
-
-
-
-
front bezel, couple spots to touch up
-
-
Worked on the sponsored build this morning, sample pic below
-
-
-
-
-
-
The color scheme for my current project, and its inspiration – Ill be up at HQ disassembling and painting this weekend.
-
1 Comment
-
-
Anyone in BTC longer than a year and never sold a Satoshi knows exactly what I’m talking about. #BTFD
-
First 24 hours, Nobody’s killed Pedodement Biden yet. Pretty much lost all faith in patriots existing. Seriously secret service, you’re the biggest traitors of all. Protect that pedo, cunts.
2 Comments -
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Tony Wilson
@tlwilson
mike
@bikebum
Jim Wahl
@hjwahl
Jake
@snakub
Preston
@biowulfe
Mark T
@mark-tisinger-mt
Kbattle
@kbattle
codyaj1995
@codyaj1995
Drew Mathias
@drewmathias
Think Like An American
@tlaa
rachael
@rachael
Dandyandy
@andyk69
Sltydgx
@sltydgx
Charley H
@charleyfal76251
Enidwrangler
@enidwrangler
veteran73
@james73
Alvin
@alvinsyl
jimbo
@jimbo
Rixmech
@rixmech
Ashley
@stlheathenchefcc
kladkym
@kladkym
Freddyredd45
@butch8363498
MadisonLeighETH
@madisonleigheth
Kyle Skipper
@brusheybill
tanvir
@tanvirhasan
Groups
TGSS – The Gun Show Show
Public Group
Gun Show Groupies
Private Group
Forefathers Glory: The 1st Amendment
Public Group
About me

Garuda Tyrantclaw
Let's protect the 2nd amendment with the 1st amendment!
Cryptocurrency is in essence thought, transcribed on a computer screen and shared with others for the purpose of value creation. Cryptocurrency is the embodiment of the 1st amendment.

















Sweet