-
Been a while, I am looking for someone in the Rolla area to do camouflage painting of rifles? I have an AR that I want spray painted with the OCP multicam design. If you do, how much would it be?
3 Comments-
-
@knifegal remind me to talk to @cerakotemike in St Charles. I don’t seem to have his phone number for some reason.
-
-
I call this direct targeted marketing.
-
COVID has slowed down the development and made it very quiet around here!
1 Comment-
There’s been some development behind the scenes. @ericchuddy has developed the N2AA Replay server which downloads youtube video and plays them from our server if youtube deletes them. He has also developed an image and video compression server which which compresses images and video uploaded to the website. He is currently working on the ARMS…Read More
-
-
1 Comment
-
Gonna liven things up a bit here today. I’m in FB jail yet again and need to dump memes somewhere. 😂
1 Comment-
@anti-tyrant Makes @ixigus look tame.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The covid Gestapo came to my county to give our politicians shit for not forcing us to wear the mask. Fuck the masks! Covid19 is the common cold!
https://fox2now.com/news/you-paid-for-it/covid-cases-spike-in-lincoln-county-still-no-mask-mandate/2 Comments -
-
-
- Load More Posts




















@cerakotemike think you can help him?