-
Date: July 7, 2020 at 1:59 AM CDT
Topic: +DEV+ Prerequisite: SufferingPrerequisite: Suffering
“Praise be to, God, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received.”
Scripture Focus: 2 Corinthians…Read More
-
A “prophecy” (may be or not) that was given to me…. We will have to see if it is true or not.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10222850647764541&id=1527064913
2 Comments -
1 Comment
-
-
I will be handing out US Constitutions at the Pangburn Parade July 4. If any of y’all show up. Stop and say hey. Will also promote the N2AA
1 Comment -
-
-
-
-
-
At Lefti’s Bar & Grill in Fort Dodge IA, filling up on $6 Special Double Cheese Burgers & Fries and Suds. Yum.
-
Spending some time up here with Marv Kraus Promotions at his Gun Show in Fort Dodge Iowa.
-
Date: June 26, 2020 at 1:42 AM CDT
Topic: +DEV+ ForeverForever
“And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.” Psalm 23:6b
Scripture Focus: Matthew 19:13-15
To conclude this month’s meditations on Psalm 23, let’s read a version of the psalm written especially for children. Jesus beckoned the little children to come to Him.…Read More
-
Thanks for all my vendors that made it to the Ste Gene Gun Show. As you all know I give out 7 ARMS for each table I rent to an N2AA member.
@blademaster 98 ARMS
@350lpman 84 ARMS
@knifegal 28 ARMS
@dgfirearms 42 ARMS
@riflemanmike 21 ARMS
@atac 49 ARMS
@robert777 14 ARMS
@fishman1 7 ARMS
@cerakotemike 28 ARMS (Forgot you in…Read More1 Comment-
Thanks for the ARMS @magclub!
-
-
I have a request for everyone here. We NEED you to vote for Showmasters Gun Shows. Annette Elliot is the owner/promoter of Showmasters Gun Shows in Virginia. A little history of how I met Annette. I wanted to be at Lobby Day 2020 in Richmond, Virginia in January but couldn’t afford to lose a weekend of working a show. I found Showmasters had a…Read More
1 Comment-
Thank you! @knifegal
-
-
3 Comments
-
-
-
1 Comment
- Load More Posts

















Let’s hope that prophecy was not divine.