-
-
-
Date: April 29, 2020 at 1:38 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Wash MeWash Me
“Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.” Psalm 51:7
Scripture Focus: Psalm 51:7
The first time I saw freshly fallen snow, I was amazed at how everything changed. The world, once marked by litter and dirty cars, had been…Read More
-
Date: April 28, 2020 at 1:27 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Who Is Your Shepherd?Who Is Your Shepherd?
“Like sheep they are destined for the grave, and death will feed on them.” Psalm 49:14a
Scripture Focus: Psalm 49
In a memorable image from Psalm 49, we see a flock of sheep being led into the underworld, to Sheol, the place of the dead. And…Read More
-
Date: April 27, 2020 at 1:17 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Excellence of ChristExcellence of Christ
“All your robes are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia.” Psalm 45:8a
Scripture Focus: Psalm 45
I usually can’t smell things other people can smell. But sometimes a strong aroma will surprise me. I’ll find gardenias blooming nearby, or get a…Read More
-
Leave it to Mr. Rogers to help when we all need him to.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/tom-hanks-blood-is-being-used-to-develop-coronavirus-vaccine/ar-BB13c9AT?li=BBnbfcL4 Comments -
Barbara Boucher is
feeling ConfusedAnyone else feeling like when we finally get to set up at a show again you’re gonna keep looking at your stuff as you set up and think “Is this how I set up before? I think this is how I did it…” LOL
-
So how’s everybody doing lately? It’s mostly been the same as always here for me, the only change I was forced to make was not being able to go to the grocery store a couple of times a week. In a way, it’s been better that I don’t go often and work on creating meals from what I have on hand. I was already a little creative in my cooking but this…Read More
2 Comments-
Im tilling up dirt for a huge garden, other than that I’m healing from a injury and raising a couple chickens.
-
-
** 2ACoin ARMSVault v0.1.1.2 is Now Available **
The latest release of our popular ARMSVault Mobile Wallet
is now available from the Google Play Store. Download this version today!
If you already have ARMSVault installed on your Android Phone
then the latest version will be pushed out to you…Read More -
PSA – there are some changes coming soon to our site! Stay tuned for more info!
Also, did you know there’s a Podcast in development on YouTube called The Gun Show Show? -
In Missouri cancer kills 35 people a day.
So basically coronavirus has been like an extra week of cancer spread out over the past few months.
… So why is everything locked down?
Maybe we should stop selling cigarettes too
-
Date: April 21, 2020 at 1:42 AM
Topic: +DEV+ The Beginning of SinThe Beginning of Sin
“He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to disillusionment.” Psalm 7:14
Scripture Focus: Psalm 7
I remember hearing years ago about a woman who gave birth to a baby and claimed it to be a total surprise. She said she had…Read More
-
Date: April 20, 2020 at 2:02 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Not Saved?Not Saved?
“The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved.” Jeremiah 8:20
Scripture Focus: Jeremiah 8
These are sobering words from the prophet Jeremiah, and they cause me to reflect on the many people I know and of the multitudes beyond my knowing who are…Read More
-
Wuhan virus/coronavirus/Covid-19 info
1. transmission of the virus–is well understood: prolonged, close contact, or an infected person coughing in your face. Churches, guys in the military, etc all do lots of hugging and touching, etc.
You can have an infected person in your home, and still be safe. They should have their own room, and…Read More
-
Date: April 17, 2020 at 1:23 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Greatest CommandmentGreatest Commandment
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” Mark 12:30
Scripture Focus: Mark 12
All of us would probably agree that the clearer and simpler a story is, the easier it is…Read More
-
2020 ARMS Awards Nominees are starting to show up in the Nominee listing:
https://www.2acoin.org/2020-arms-awards-nominees/If you or someone you know could benefit from an Award of 89,500 ARMS then get them on the nominee list now!
-
-
Wonder how many of the 6,300 were also misdiagnosed?
https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/14/nyc-numbers-coronavirus-death-toll/ - Load More Posts












don’t you just got to love the police state