-
-
A friend sent this to me and I’m sure some of you will relate. Be warned – the content isn’t PG
3 Comments -
4 Comments
-
Awesome! Just like Halloween. Locally higher prices here, eggs up 300% with a limit of 1. Can goods back in stock, been out 3 weeks. Still no tp. Lol. Scored some fresh chicken livers, can’t wait to fry them up.
-
Except none of us want the “treat” that people might be trying to give us. The stores here are restocking pretty well on foodstuffs, eggs at Aldi are 59 cents a dozen with a limit of 1, milk is $1.59/gallon also limit 1. I got lucky last week when I went to Aldi they had gotten in 12 pack tp and 8 pack paper towels, both limit 1, so I picked up…Read More
-
-
-
-
Guns is celebrating 30 more days in quarantine!!!
Remember when you guys said it was “just the flu” 😂
-
Guns is
feeling ShockedI think Brandon could have been behind this coronavirus thing this whole time. Thus explains his recent disappearance from the n2aa.
2 Comments -
Day 2 and still no posts from Brandon…
He must have took a turn for the worst and succumbed to covid-1910 Comments-
Since hide & seek has been extended until April 30 maybe he’s just in a really good hiding spot. Maybe he’s on a quest to find the cure? Anyone else have a theory on Brandon’s whereabouts?
-
-
Maybe them Sirens went an loved him up, turned him into a horney road? We’s need a wizard to turn him back! Anyone no a wizard? 😎
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2 Comments
-
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/man-coronavirus-quarantine-runs-street-21773158
Title of this article says it all. But I still read it just because I thought it had to be misleading… Nope it’s spot on.
5 Comments-
As we’re all dealing with social isolation to keep us physically healthy we need to be sure to pay attention to our mental health as well. This is a sad example of what can happen from excessive mental stress.
-
-
-
-
What to expect to come out of the Democratic party!
-
-
-
1 Comment
-
1 Comment
- Load More Posts














That is just funny.