-
-
1 Comment
-
It’s 6am Sunday. Thought everyone could use this little gem from India today.
-
I was so excited I bought a compm5 from ebay and it came in today 🙂 got to the mailbox picked it up ,I thought this is light lol guess what ? It was a surefire light switch ha ha my luck no reply yes prob a scam paypal is suposed to insure it I hope so I thought I didnt even have to sign for it is it his word aganst mine 🙁
1 Comment -
Alex Jones is on fire right now, because everything he’s ever said is fucking true as fuck! Especially now!
2 Comments -
So about social distancing – living alone, not being a social butterfly and only having a few friends I’ve been kinda social distancing myself for quite some time now 🙂 But I can say I miss just running to the store for nothing in particular and seeing/hanging out with my gun show family. Be safe everyone and if you need someone to talk to just…Read More
2 Comments-
Living in the sticks I’m bout as social distancing as I can git. I see more critters than ppl. Got a old fox that comes up bout twilight every evening to eat from the cat pan. Neighbor saved a young doe tangled in a fence. Made a pet out of it, she had a fluorescent orange collar on. She’d come over in the evening & the wife had a apple fer her.…Read More
-
-
Barbara Boucher is
feeling RelaxedI figure we all need to stay connected with others while we’re social distancing (more on that in my next post). So with all your prep for staying in, what’s everybody cooking? Have your meals changed a lot right now? I made some hamburger and cabbage soup in the crockpot yesterday that’ll last me another 3 meals. I usually have either a whole…Read More
4 Comments-
-
Slow baked a 6 lb pork butt last night. If it was nicer out would’a used the smoker. So pulled pork for 3 days.. lol.
-
-
When your city goes on lock down and you haven’t bought anything food.
-
St. Louis County and city to go on lock down on Monday.
Get out when you still can! -
Date: March 20, 2020 at 1:53 AM
Topic: +DEV+ If OnlyIf Only
“If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea.” Isaiah 48:18
Scripture Focus: Isaiah 48
If only. Can you hear God’s desperation for His people in those words? I have lived in that…Read More
-
Barbara Boucher is
feeling ConfusedHow’s everybody doing this first Friday of not getting up and heading to set up for a show?
8 Comments-
-
I feel for you, I was going to set up and even had a backup show but they’re all no go right now. It looks like we’re all off from shows for the next couple of weeks. At least we’ll be doing our part to flatten the curve.
-
-
-
I picked up some vegetable seeds, stuff I’ll eat that grows easily, if I need to plant a little garden here.
-
-
-
-
Hey look you can tag people now.
1 Comment -
1 Comment
-
4 Comments
-
-
-
-
1 Comment
-
-
Something to consider when events like this happen and we are wondering if the guy deserves defending, or if he is just using us.
We don’t need to know all the details of how perfect his record is, because we are not defending an individual as much as we are defending an individual right.Another thing to keep in mind, many of these situations…Read More
- Load More Posts










LOL!