-
-
-
Im glad no one on here is praising that rapist commie Kobe. RIP to the rest of the crash victims but good riddance to that scumbag! #LEBRONBENEXT
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1 Comment
-
My nephew from Maryland visits us in Missouri every summer. Here he is with the with Ruger 10/22 and 110 round Standard Capacity drum magazine. Anyone got a lead on the Franklin Arms Binary Trigger for the Ruger 10/22?
1 Comment -
-
-
-
-
Date: January 22, 2020 at 12:06 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Strength to PersevereStrength to Persevere
“Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.” Philippians 3:12
Scripture Focus: Philippians 3
Bill came home one night feeling…Read More
2 Comments-
-
These are where my ministry went to. After the pulpit, I went to the Internet. I send these devotionals out to over 63,000 people (first tier) many pastors have asked to forward them out to their congregation so I have no idea how many people actually get them, I just though everyone here might enjoy them as well.
-
-
-
Date: January 21, 2020 at 2:09 AM
Topic: +DEV+ Lover of the LowlyLover of the Lowly
“The Samaritan woman said to him, You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink? (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.)” John 4:9
Scripture Focus: John 4
Last summer A friend took his boys to a crystal-clear lake.…Read More
-
StoryFire creator was on an interview on infowars today.
-
4 Comments
-
Being from Missouri, my group won’t be there. But I wish your county the best in passing your 2nd amendment sanctuary status.
-
I’m from Mississippi, hopefully your home town will pass the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary for your county. I’m proud to say my county, DeSoto, here in Mississippi passed a resolution making the county a 2nd Amendment Safe Haven – the first in Mississippi! We have drawn the line in the sand!
-
- Load More Posts















Feel the Burn…