-
-
My knives I carry when in MDF field exercises. The sword is my machete’ as well. (looks wicket too!)
-
I want to start a little discussion. Would a Derringer and only a Derringer be an effective pdw?
2 Comments -
-
-
My DPMS
-
Phelps County MDF!
-
-
My favorite cartoon… Loved them all! (still do!)
-
1 Comment
-
-
-
-
This is my Shotgun, I load it for home defense, alternating 2.75″ 00 buck and 2.75″ Slugs.
-
Date: January 13, 2020 at 1:38 AM
Topic: +DEV+ The Heavens DeclareThe Heavens Declare
“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.” Psalm 19:1
Scripture Focus: Psalm 19
In 2017 the United States experienced a total solar eclipse. Wearing special glasses 50 times stronger than sunglasses, I…Read More
-
Notice how when you start typing ”Virginia Lobby Day” into Google, you get no auto-complete… Wonder if that is a bug or a feature…
1 Comment -
https://amgoa.org/Proposed-Virginia-Firearm-Legislation
Here’s a list of all proposed gun repeated regulation on the step of the Virginia State Legislature this year.
-
Exhibitors,
MAGS is pleased to announce that we have acquired the Pacific Missouri Gun Show from Midwest Arms & Armor Society. The last show to be held by Midwest Arms & Armor Society will be Feb 8th & 9th 2020. A MAGS Representative will be present at that show to answer any questions you may have about the switch-over.
The first show…Read More
-
-
Sounds like a good way to have your Democrat buddies vote for other people who never voted before in their lives.
Combine this with no ID required to vote and you just doubled the number votes if your willing to cheat… which we all know they are.
-
All votes from New York shouldn’t be counted if anyone can just walk up and vote. All this treason should be dealt with!
-
-
- Load More Posts


















It would as long as only two perps were there. As derringers are accurate to about 25 feet. They come in .38/.357 and 45. I have also seen a 9mm My next BUG will be a .357 derringer. I love the way they look. Along with a wrist holster.