-
-
-
1 Comment
-
-
3 Comments
-
The year my family and I moved to Grayson County Kentucky they had won the right to post the Ten Commandments in our Courthouse. Then at the beginning of last year giving everyone in Kentucky the right to concealed carry as it should be now my county is one of 15 in Kentucky to have become a gun sanctuary County! I believe Kentucky will be one of…Read More
2 Comments -
Well hell yea!! I love where I live!! 😁💕
3 Comments -
https://www.hookandbarrel.com/featured/america-does-not-have-a-gun-violence-problem/
Here is a great article from a pro-gun activist who never used a gun before his 20’s.
-
We’ve been spreading the word about N2AA… This year we want to bring more interest on the topic of our 2nd Amendment Right!
8 Comments-
When I work other gun and knife shows I proudly wear my N2AA shirt, have cards on my tables and talk to anyone I can (between sales, LOL).
I challenge ALL N2AA members who are vendors working other shows to do the same. Post a selfie showing you wearing your shirt with the show in the background letting us all know where you are taking our…Read More
-
-
That’s ok that you don’t have cards, we should have thought to give some from the show. Just let people know what you can and tell them to go to N2AA.org and sign up for free. I’ll be watching for your selfie 🙂
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1151153088427974656/qLmsi-6B_400x400.png
Like that companies logo, lol!
-
-
Anybody else going to make the pilgrimage to Richmond, Virginia on January 20th for Lobby Day? I found a gun and knife show in Harrisonburg on the 18th and 19th so I can make some money and “justify” the trip (it’s only a short 12-hour drive for me to get to Harrisonburg).
7 Comments -
-
Thanks to my vendors at the Hannibal Gun Show. Per usually through 2020 vendors at my show who are also N2AA members receive 7 ARMS per table rented.
@johnandmarie 84 ARMS
@350lpman 84 ARMS
@rainwater 98 ARMS
@robert777 14 ARMS
@coolguynick 56 ARMS (Nick be sure to add your photos, so you’re listed on the website)
@knifegal 28 ARMS
@guns 7 ARMS -
1 Comment
-
-
-
-
@brentg thanks for joining! Keep an eye out on this site! Big things in store! Join as many members as possible!
- Load More Posts













YES!!!!