-
-
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1213689342272659456
The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way…and without hesitation!
-
Picked up an AR 15 Lower Parts Kit and buffer tube kit at the Hannibal Gun Show. Other than some trouble with the trigger guard and a floppy safety selector (80% lower, could be the maker) everything came together just fine.
Hope to see everyone Sunday, bring out your ambi safeties, and enhanced trigger guards.2 Comments -
2 Comments
-
-
-
First evening has been great! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!
-
-
New Year’s Day my son and I each milled a lower receiver from a 80% blanks. My son hopes to find a 300 Blackout rifle build kit at the Hannibal Gun Show.
1 Comment -
Of course, if you don’t know already… We have a show in Hannibal MO this weekend!
-
-
-
2 Comments
-
https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/paducah-gun-con
Hey there. Thought I’d let y’all know if you didn’t…free tables this weekend in Paducah. Let him know I told you.
6 Comments-
-
Yes the listing does say that. But call them directly & the tables are free. Also admission to the show has been lowered to half price & free parking for all.
-
-
Yea as you know the shows have been short on alot of things lately. It’s been a rough season for everyone. I plan on setting up on Saturday early. It is about 2 hours from me so I can only afford to stay the 1 night not 2. But I love going to these shows & making money is preffered but seeing folks I know & meeting new ones are what really makes…Read More
-
-
-
-
-
-
2 Comments
- Load More Posts



















Would love to get me one of those Missouri State seal AR-15 magazines. Where did you get that?