-
Black Friday Shopping… Who’s with me?
-
Gun Show load-in commencing in Bentonville AR.
-
-
Happy Thanksgiving to all! See you this weekend in Bentonville, AR if the turkeys don’t get you!
-
1 Comment
-
-
This is how to turn the next generation of Americans against guns… shoot up the schools. It’s all part of the plan. Wake up.
1 Comment -
It is almost Thanksgiving folks, and you know what that means! That’s right! It’s time to buy some delicious Winter spiced Sprite cranberry to share with the family cause this stuff smacks hard. I would highly recommend this as well as Cinnamon and Orange vanilla Coke. The new Sprite has improved since last year with an added hint of good tasting…Read More
2 Comments -
@cryptomaster were you a vendor at my St. Charles show? If so, let me know so I can get you your bonus ARMS for your rented tables.
2 Comments -
-
-
Hey there y’all! So here I am up late stressing cause I want to go sell at the gun & knife show this great black Friday weekend in Indianapolis for the Gunslinger Promotions…but since the truck was broke down…no shows the last couple weeks…no money…& I’d be leaving the family with no transportation! Ugh…& it’s not cause leaving my…Read More
3 Comments-
-
I am very Thankful for my family. I’m not near much of them though. My immediate family unit consists of my mom, myself, my boyfriend(whom is giving me so much stress) & the critters. I never had kids & I’m way too old to start now lol. But I am broke & love working the shows. Wishing you a fabulous Thanksgiving!
-
-
As hard as it may be to be broke around the holidays (been there many times) look for the joy while you’re with your family and critters. My parents have both gone to their heavenly reward and I don’t have any close friends so I spend my holidays with my cats and am thankful for what God has blessed me with. Just remind yourself it can always be…Read More
-
-
-
https://armsbook.com/groups/the-newbie-group/
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the newbie group. FAQ are coming soon and there is still much work to do.
-
Thanks to everyone that participated in the last St. Charles Show, those with a N2AA account I will be sending you ARMS corresponding the number of tables rented… some off you I already got at the show. 😉
@gungrove – 7 tables: 49 ARMS
@knifegal – 4 tables: 28 ARMS
@dgfirearms – 6 tables: 42 ARMS
@blademaster – 14 tables: 98 ARMS
@xtreme – 14…Read More2 Comments -
This damn libtard teacher keeps telling us how bump stocks should be banned and that nobody should have guns, even the police! These folks are crazy!
-
Beto is a sociopath who thinks that crime will cease to exist if we make more guns illegal so that the criminals getting guns illegally suddenly won\’t want to anymore. Think for a minute Beto! It\’s not that hard to understand. I\’m so glad he dropped out, now I don\’t have to hear his ridiculous suggestions on \”improving\” America.
-
Hanging with the boys just sat here talking about how ridiculous the leftist ideas are. Some of the things they say are just insane! I’m glad I’ve got a couple of big-brained individuals to keep me sane.
- Load More Posts












Alex Jones is unstoppable!