-
-
1 Comment
-
-
Is anybody selling guns in here? I have a Mitchell black lightning 22 mag I’d take $300 for in Wheeler, Texas. Message for pics
1 Comment-
https://armsbook.com/groups/mo-private-guns-buyselltrade/
You might want to start a Texas, Buy Sell Trade group. Like the Missouri one listed here. You can create moderators for the group with some of the new Texas people you are bringing on.
-
-
Facebook has a new algorithm for me. Now if im kicked off of one profile it goes for my auxiliary profile as well. So in other words this is my online home now.
5 Comments-
I know, same thing with me… Facebook has it to where I can’t login to my account also, that’s one of the reasons I built this.
-
Every 3-4 days they tell me my account has security issues and it takes about 30min to get back on, they have definitely changed their tactics.
-
-
-
I picked out some German Marks at the gun show, because I like old money. It made me wonder if someday in the future.
Might there be a supply of $100 bills at the shows that you could purchase with $5 in crypto…
Then I saw the last a $100 new USD note for sale.
-
This is awful lol.
-
6 Comments
-
N2AA table at the Wanamaker Tulsa Gun Show. It’ll look better in St. Charles MO in a couple weeks.
2 Comments -
Just trolling financial institutions.
-
The biggest gun show in the world. Perfect place to spend the weekend. Everybody is getting close to being set up.
2 Comments -
The second great meme war is approaching, we will secure the orange mans presidency once again!
-
2 Comments
-
Dont mind me just using social media here.
-
Beto no more!
-
Looking for a very nice S&W model 66-1 stainless revolver with 6\” barrel? Any Idea where I can get one or haves one for a good price?
9 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
I have pics on my phone, not sure how to transfer to you. Do you have a number i can text them to or email to forward them to?
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts



















Oh, I like this. 🙂