-
NEW GUN GRAB THOUGHTS FROM OUR COMATOS-IN-CHIEF;
“Assault rifles'” [deer rifles in other words]
12ga shotguns [ rabbit, duck and squirrel ]
Why do Socialists so paranoid? Why do they want YOU unarmed.2 Comments -
Why did Mark Gunkenberg [ android and communist] ban me for telling the truth?
3 Comments -
-
Jan and I will be at the next Saint Charlie Gun Show selling Bug Out Gear and other misc. cool items and I will be, as always, buying guns knives etc. more rifles and shotguns are good for peoples health. I already feel better from my buys at the last show.
-
-
1 Comment
-
The looks you get when you tell people you bought your ETH bag for less than $100/ETH. I can’t help being a genius, but I was telling EVERYONE to buy a year ago. Should have listened to me. 🤷🏽♂️
Still not entirely too late, BTFD.
-
1 Comment
-
-
The Hamburg Syndrome. A german movie from 1979 which almost describes verbatim what is occurring in our world today.
-
If I’m not stacking sats I’m stacking brass. Mission accomplished at this weekend’s Gun show.
-
-
-
-
Here late tonight setting up for the gun show. Going to be a big one… 530 tables!
- Load More Posts
Friends
bobkasch
@bobkasch
20 Gauge Girl
@jxjoh24
BringFacts (Anti-Tyrant)
@anti-tyrant
Heaven
@heavensitze86
tanvir
@tanvirhasan
Dirtroadhillbilly
@hammer007
Tim Ueltzen
@timpamicloud-com
Tricked Out Leather
@trickedoutleather
n0klu
@michael
TBuck
@tbuck62
Megan Wall
@mmguethle
Neeser
@neeser
Chris Ford
@fordchristopherx
Wm Herrin
@wmherrin
Rainwater Arms LLC
@rainwater
Mark T
@mark-tisinger-mt
John Farrar
@wildhair62
350lpman
@350lpman
Casey Sturgis
@sig1974
Clayton
@clayton
riflemanmike
@riflemanmike
Sewbrown
@sewbrown
John and Marie
@johnandmarie
MAG Club
@magclub
MCH
@xtreme
Groups
About me

gungrove
Guns, guns, guns, finally found what I want to do when I grow up!
Let not my last thought be, if only I had my gun, and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.




















Why do you need a hunting rifle that holds more than 10 rounds? Because the deer don’t shoot back but you weasels do.