-
-
A 15% global MINIMUM tax, you got to be kidding me.
-
-
-
-
This guy is doing some excellent work
-
This deer kills a hawk, defending a rabbit.
-
He did mention a second reason for going to Afghanistan after regaining his thoughts.
— Ian Miles Cheong @ stillgray.substack.com (@stillgray) July 8, 2021
Wow.
1 Comment -
That’s one way to protect your property.
-
At least they are being honest about it. The education system is ran by these sickos.
1 Comment-
"The gay agenda is here!" pic.twitter.com/hR2RvOznGf
— Jack Hadfield 👍🇬🇧 (@JackHadders) July 8, 2021
-
-
-
I would hate to live in one of those big cities.
-
-
-
-
-
3 Comments
-
- Load More Posts
Friends
bobkasch
@bobkasch
20 Gauge Girl
@jxjoh24
BringFacts (Anti-Tyrant)
@anti-tyrant
Heaven
@heavensitze86
tanvir
@tanvirhasan
Dirtroadhillbilly
@hammer007
Tim Ueltzen
@timpamicloud-com
Tricked Out Leather
@trickedoutleather
n0klu
@michael
TBuck
@tbuck62
Megan Wall
@mmguethle
Neeser
@neeser
Chris Ford
@fordchristopherx
Wm Herrin
@wmherrin
Rainwater Arms LLC
@rainwater
Mark T
@mark-tisinger-mt
John Farrar
@wildhair62
350lpman
@350lpman
Casey Sturgis
@sig1974
Clayton
@clayton
riflemanmike
@riflemanmike
Sewbrown
@sewbrown
John and Marie
@johnandmarie
MAG Club
@magclub
MCH
@xtreme
Groups
About me

gungrove
Guns, guns, guns, finally found what I want to do when I grow up!
Let not my last thought be, if only I had my gun, and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.








Wow unbelievable