-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
“I don’t paint from emotion or feeling, which I think are both very ephemeral,” Hunter Biden said of his work. “For me, painting is much more about kind of trying to bring forth what is…Read More
1 Comment -
2 Comments
-
2 Comments
-
-
It really is amazing how many connected people die by suicide. #suicided
-
-
-
-
-
Banned for life by Twitter. Are we getting it yet? Same folks who orchestrated the steal are canceling us.
BTW, has anyone seen my Dr. Seuss books?
Look how he sits…yikes.3 Comments -
-
-
- Load More Posts
Friends
bobkasch
@bobkasch
20 Gauge Girl
@jxjoh24
BringFacts (Anti-Tyrant)
@anti-tyrant
Heaven
@heavensitze86
tanvir
@tanvirhasan
Dirtroadhillbilly
@hammer007
Tim Ueltzen
@timpamicloud-com
Tricked Out Leather
@trickedoutleather
n0klu
@michael
TBuck
@tbuck62
Megan Wall
@mmguethle
Neeser
@neeser
Chris Ford
@fordchristopherx
Wm Herrin
@wmherrin
Rainwater Arms LLC
@rainwater
Mark T
@mark-tisinger-mt
John Farrar
@wildhair62
350lpman
@350lpman
Casey Sturgis
@sig1974
Clayton
@clayton
riflemanmike
@riflemanmike
Sewbrown
@sewbrown
John and Marie
@johnandmarie
MAG Club
@magclub
MCH
@xtreme
Groups
About me

gungrove
Guns, guns, guns, finally found what I want to do when I grow up!
Let not my last thought be, if only I had my gun, and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.







bump for bitchute content embed work