-
-
The Hamburg Syndrome. A german movie from 1979 which almost describes verbatim what is occurring in our world today.
-
-
If I’m not stacking sats I’m stacking brass. Mission accomplished at this weekend’s Gun show.
-
-
-
-
My fuzzy children. One is feeding much better than the other. I believe in my fuzzy babies and I. 🙏
3 Comments -
-
-
-
-
Here late tonight setting up for the gun show. Going to be a big one… 530 tables!
-
-
What in the actual 🤬
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
BringFacts (Anti-Tyrant)
@anti-tyrant
MadisonLeighETH
@madisonleigheth
bobkasch
@bobkasch
Mark T
@mark-tisinger-mt
BKoda827
@bkoda827
20 Gauge Girl
@jxjoh24
Dora
@trigger
Heaven
@heavensitze86
Dirtroadhillbilly
@hammer007
MAG Club
@magclub
Garuda
@garuda
Tricked Out Leather
@trickedoutleather
Megan Wall
@mmguethle
Sewbrown
@sewbrown
Neeser
@neeser
Wm Herrin
@wmherrin
n0klu
@michael
About me
David Treibs
Christian
The Right Knight SirDavid, DragonSlayer, doth carry upon his person, his trusty sword, The Word of God (in plain language, the Bible), and the ancient parchments of his forefathers (The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution).




















(Scarlet, our albino butter tessera corn snake)