-
-
I’m proposing $2,000 monthly payments throughout the pandemic and for 3 months after, because rent and bills are still due during this crisis and people are going hungry. It’s that basic.
— Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) May 11, 2020
You’re trying to destroy the value of the USD. Its that basic.
3 Comments -
BREAKING: Biden calls for a ban on “assault weapons” and “high-capacity magazines” pic.twitter.com/U5VfqX28B4
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) March 23, 2021
3 Comments -
1 Comment
-
Pensacola, FL – police bought these yesterday at a "gun buyback" event. Once he demonstrated that they worked they paid him $200 each #2A pic.twitter.com/1X9qBEBNbP
— Mike ░▒▓█ マイケル (@northexpedition) March 22, 2021
Now he has money to buy a real one.
-
I only know what I know.
Must keep in context, I am a Mother. My focus is the family things. This is do know, I like my right to have guns. I like my right to vote for who I want. I like my right to be with who I chose. I like my right to educate myself how I see fit. I like my right to hunt for my food. I like my right to grow my own food. I…Read More -
I got a beautiful dream catcher at the gun show in Saint Charles! Bringfacts got tons of ammunition he had been searching for! My daughter and I got other goodies too 😏
4 Comments -
-
The Hamburg Syndrome. A german movie from 1979 which almost describes verbatim what is occurring in our world today.
-
-
-
-
My fuzzy children. One is feeding much better than the other. I believe in my fuzzy babies and I. 🙏
3 Comments -
-
-
Here late tonight setting up for the gun show. Going to be a big one… 530 tables!
-
What in the actual 🤬
- Load More Posts















Tyrant with super low IQ. God help us.