-
The squirrels are doing great 😊 Mommy is on a weird schedule now though. Excuse me if I’m crazier than usual! My sleep is vital and I’m not getting much 👀
-
-
Garuda is
feeling Happyhttps://www.wnd.com/2021/03/top-filmmakers-dropping-bomb-major-biden-scandal/
This makes me smile.
1 Comment-
Bravo!!
-
-
-
Can’t wait to have stickers on my items that say “you said what about Bitcoin?” and “Bought by Bitcoin” 😊
Who knew Bitcoin would be buying my bullets for me? 😉
2 Comments -
They are attempting to turn our country weak & gay… it’s almost unbelievable.
2 Comments -
-
4 Comments
-
-
Jaw drops.
Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro announced Monday that Eagle Arms Productions, the largest gun show promoter in the state, has halted the sale of “ghost guns” at its shows.
Eagle Arms is the first gun show promoter in the nation to stop the sale of unserialized 80% receiver kits, Sha…Read More
1 Comment -
Removing ARMS Rewards hook for following as if you follow ARMS Central Repository it introduces an imbalance the 1:1 ratio of ARMS Rewards to 2ACoin in deposit.
Will fix this bug and reenable the follow hook soon.
8 Comments-
@madisonleigheth, thanks for helping me find that bug. Got a job at the N2AA this weekend at the gun show if you’d like. You’ll be working with @jxjoh24.
-
-
-
Jared still working with you? Haven’t heard from him in a minute. Tell him to get his ass on here if he does. Lol
-
-
-
https://ctbot.io/home?envelope=45766
This is my BOT 💕 that I earn crypto on! Just have to have a Twitter account. 😊
2 Comments -
-
I have someone working on various aspects messaging system at the moment that may cause a fatal error. If the website goes down give it a few minutes, it’ll be back up.
3 Comments -
-
MadisonLeighETH is celebrating Monetary Value in Digital Form
I put my stimulus into crypto 😊
I hold over ten different coins. My main pull is BTC and ETH. These are the two I went in on 😎 -
- Load More Posts








feeling In love
feeling Blessed


