-
-
That slooooow-mo catches the slide on the .45 still ejecting the round while the explosion is already at that stage.
4 Comments-
-
Have you ever done tannerite? I’ve never done a fire extinguisher 🤔 lol I’ve done a pumpkin or two though 🎃
-
10 lbs of tannerite about 3 feet from me, and a few pounds of the knockoff (Hunters Exploding Target) just sitting here waiting for when Im ready to blow it up. The 10 lbs is reserved for a car (just waiting on a place big enough to blow it up)
This was a solid fire extinguisher. Took 2 rounds of .45 in the same spot to break the can. Dug the…Read More
-
-
-
2 Comments
-
You ever look at someone and think “How in the actual fuck did you live long enough to survive the ‘pandemic’ and still be this braindead?”
You might not wanna ban straws because you’re 2 brain cells away from needing one to eat.
I’m a seditionist for wanting to dump these sharts off in a turd world country and cut off the umbilical c…Read More
1 Comment -
They are attempting to turn our country weak & gay… it’s almost unbelievable.
2 Comments -
It’s not an urban legend, here is proof from the day that I single-handedly took over the Democrat headquarters. Some of you may have seen me standing on my truck with my Trump flag. The story I’m running with; they bulldozed the building after I conquered it. 😂
-
-
-
-
4 Comments
-
-
Jaw drops.
Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro announced Monday that Eagle Arms Productions, the largest gun show promoter in the state, has halted the sale of “ghost guns” at its shows.
Eagle Arms is the first gun show promoter in the nation to stop the sale of unserialized 80% receiver kits, Sha…Read More
1 Comment -
Removing ARMS Rewards hook for following as if you follow ARMS Central Repository it introduces an imbalance the 1:1 ratio of ARMS Rewards to 2ACoin in deposit.
Will fix this bug and reenable the follow hook soon.
8 Comments-
@madisonleigheth, thanks for helping me find that bug. Got a job at the N2AA this weekend at the gun show if you’d like. You’ll be working with @jxjoh24.
-
-
-
Jared still working with you? Haven’t heard from him in a minute. Tell him to get his ass on here if he does. Lol
-
-
-
I have someone working on various aspects messaging system at the moment that may cause a fatal error. If the website goes down give it a few minutes, it’ll be back up.
3 Comments -
Welcoming @madisonleigheth
Watch out y’all, she shoots a tighter pattern than me at 100 yards. -
5 Comments
-
It really amazes me how many people quit living their normal lives due to this mass scare. It really does.
-
-
I believed it for a minute until the death count didn’t match my fear. I am a big conspiracy theorist, so I have been waiting on an actual pandemic. But, when half the worlds population does not immediately die off, I lost suspicion pretty fast.
-
-
-
3 Comments
-
Running the script to deposit another 100 ARMS from the pool profits to the ARMS Central Repository for distribution as ARMS Rewards.
Soon as we are finished with the code to tip users with ARMS Rewards (expected within a week), we will finish testing the redeeming your ARMS Rewards for 2ACoin (ARMS), which will burn the ARMS Rewards keeping…Read More
-
How much bitcoin are you buying this stimmy? Your 1200 stimmy would be over 10k today had you bought BTC with it. $600 Stimmy is already $1200….
https://www.bitcoinstimulus.net/totalstimulus - Load More Posts
















Cool. What did you blow up?