-
-
-
-
-
Does anyone have a decent running vehical that I could carry tools to an from for around 1500.00 thank you I hope I dont offend anyone by posting here.
-
-
Hey, love this site. Thx for having me, a bold FB “banned for lifer” … Just bought a 51 yr old 20 gauge break barrel shotgun at Missouri gun show today. Kicks ass. Pls come join my group Constitutional Crisis. Talk with y’all soon.
2 Comments -
Latest 1911 build. Para ordanance double stacked magazine para ramped barrel government 70 series.
KG coated fiber optic sights. Lower all completely cut by WTFII Firearms Sales2 Comments -
-
-
-
Hey, just got back from gun show. Bought 51 yr old 20 gauge Topper 158, break barrel. Kicks ass.
-
-
-
Welp, not only will I be at the St. Charles Gun Show in a week, but I will be heading to the Wash MO show as well Saturday. Looking to pick up a single shot 12ga for a reasonable price, and some 50BMG ammo. If you see me there holler!
-
-
-
https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-push-gun-control-measures-opposed-by-republicans-11615464001
U.S. House just voted and passed bill on major new gun control laws; with seven Republicans joining their Democratic colleagues voting “Yes.”
-
UNFREAKING BELEIVABLE!
- Load More Posts













Great to have you here!