-
I am looking for an old copy of Mechanix Illustrated June 1977 issue. If you have one to sell or have one I could get a photocoy of, it would be appreciated. https://oldmags.com/WishList.do?wishID=10183_624af3a83b8ed00513dbee0c49323bdc
-
A trade I just took… Converted a bit of BTC to LTC at 0.0038 last night.
Doing well already.
Think a 2 million sat, litecoin may happen, at least for a bit.
-
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1379955286497181698?s=20
1. The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”
2. The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pis…Read More
1 Comment -
-
For the record I paid my GD taxes. But in the memo I put GFYS.
If they ask, it’s “Good for your soul.” Lmao1 Comment -
-
-
-
-
Surely no one would ever admit to consuming aborted fetus blood to reverse aging(and to get high)
Ope! -
Blocking all countries besides the USA till I can fix this spam issue we are having. If you are using a VPN, this might affect you.
-
-
-
Enabling end-to-end encryption on the private messaging system between the browser and the websocket server. If anyone has any issues, let me know.
-
-
-
-
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/new-mad-cow-brain-condition-alarms-doctors-canada-87z9ncb8d Ummm… wonder if they took the vax…
-
My mom got that stupid shot after I warned her not to. Both rounds she had bels palsy attacks immediately after the shots. Ironic, neurological issues for something supposedly building antibodies. I’ll get my vaccine the old fashioned way, cough on me.
-
-
-
Redeeming everyone’s ARMS Rewards for 2ACoin and starting over with a new ledger. I believe the imbalance is coming from the new tipping feature we are implementing. Hope to have this bug fixed this today/tomorrow/this week. After that I think we should have a perfectly balancing system and will not add new hooks until fully tested on the…Read More
2 Comments - Load More Posts








It’s coming… this will only be the beginning.