-
3 Comments
-
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/glock-19-disguised-nerf-gun-seized-north-carolina-drug-raid
Where can I get one of these?
-
-
2 Comments
-
In other news politicians wasting our time, taxpayer dollars, arguing into legislation and then de-legislating to keep themselves a job. What a waste of time, energy, and abuse of our Constitutional Rights. Whoever was involved in making this law, should be held accountable for violating our Rights. Each and every one of them, and once…Read More
-
-
2 Comments
-
Implemented some software designed to block spammers. Checking to see if it works as expected. I hope not to block normal users operations, but if it does it should ask you to solve a captcha to continue using the platform. I don’t thing this will affect most users.
-
-
-
1 Comment
-
-
-
-
Here is an easy and valuable lesson for anyone new to crypto, knowing the difference between a famous content creator on YouTube and the numerous scammers who try to steal your crypto. ✔️
-
They called me a seditionist and I never looked back. If those pedos and Commies are the new America, I refuse to claim allegiance to your kind. And since I’m now a seditionist, and your enemy, why the fuck would you expect me to pay taxes to benefit your side in this war you created? Nah bitch, you owe me a refund because fuck telling you the t…Read More
1 Comment -
-
I’m proposing $2,000 monthly payments throughout the pandemic and for 3 months after, because rent and bills are still due during this crisis and people are going hungry. It’s that basic.
— Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) May 11, 2020
You’re trying to destroy the value of the USD. Its that basic.
3 Comments -
BREAKING: Biden calls for a ban on “assault weapons” and “high-capacity magazines” pic.twitter.com/U5VfqX28B4
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) March 23, 2021
3 Comments - Load More Posts













Arkansas bans men who either want to, or have chopped their penis off from women’s sporting events. Say it like it really is.