-
https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/chinas-digital-yuan-comes-expiration-date
Wow, never thought about the implication’s of a currency that expires… it FORCES you to spend it…
3 Comments -
1 Comment
-
I am looking for an old copy of Mechanix Illustrated June 1977 issue. If you have one to sell or have one I could get a photocoy of, it would be appreciated. https://oldmags.com/WishList.do?wishID=10183_624af3a83b8ed00513dbee0c49323bdc
-
A trade I just took… Converted a bit of BTC to LTC at 0.0038 last night.
Doing well already.
Think a 2 million sat, litecoin may happen, at least for a bit.
-
-
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1379955286497181698?s=20
1. The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”
2. The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pis…Read More
1 Comment -
Ill be at the Hallsville MO Gun Show this Saturday (tomorrow) – anyone else? Not sure what Im buying yet but $500 burning a hole in this pocket!
-
-
For the record I paid my GD taxes. But in the memo I put GFYS.
If they ask, it’s “Good for your soul.” Lmao1 Comment -
-
-
-
-
Surely no one would ever admit to consuming aborted fetus blood to reverse aging(and to get high)
Ope! -
Blocking all countries besides the USA till I can fix this spam issue we are having. If you are using a VPN, this might affect you.
-
-
- Load More Posts











It’s crazy to think to put an expire date on money so you spend it quicker. What the hell do you do to save for things or your retirement?