-
How far is Joe Biden going to stop the American people from seeing inside the Donna CBP facility?
Biden sent a political operative from DC to block our cameras and even threatened another senator to obstruct legitimate congressional oversight. pic.twitter.com/vHT2U7Nh1z
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) March 28, 2021
4 Comments -
-
-
-
-
-
3 Comments
-
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/glock-19-disguised-nerf-gun-seized-north-carolina-drug-raid
Where can I get one of these?
-
2 Comments
-
In other news politicians wasting our time, taxpayer dollars, arguing into legislation and then de-legislating to keep themselves a job. What a waste of time, energy, and abuse of our Constitutional Rights. Whoever was involved in making this law, should be held accountable for violating our Rights. Each and every one of them, and once…Read More
-
-
2 Comments
-
Implemented some software designed to block spammers. Checking to see if it works as expected. I hope not to block normal users operations, but if it does it should ask you to solve a captcha to continue using the platform. I don’t thing this will affect most users.
-
-
-
- Load More Posts











Biden is writing our Campaign 22 playbook w/disastrous policies.